Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happiness hit her like a train on a track

Surg got moved up, it's now the 3rd of February instead of the 8th, and later in the morning, which means I no longer have to be to the hospital at the ungodly hour of 6am.
On the slightly more unforunate side, I still have 22 pounds to goal and only 3 1/2 weeks to do it instead of a little over 4. i'm losing patience and motivation, and MediFast tastes like chalk. wet chalk.


I'm supposed to be downing 3 of these shakes a day, but I can barely get down 2, and I'm finding myself giving in to temptation more than..well the never that I should be.


however, on the upside of this whine/rant, i just checked the scale and i've lost 10 pounds, so all is well in the world.


happy day! 25 days left!!


motivate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment